The common “Grey Squirrel” that you commonly see in your yard have been labeled cute. Unfortunately these cute animals can cause a large amount of damage not only to the outside of the house, but also to the inside.
- The Squirrels will begin to chew wires and storage in the attic space within a few days.
- Hundreds of homes burn every year due to rodent chewed wiring.
- The common areas of entry are: Fascia Boards, Gutter Lines, Roof Connections, Soffits, Attic Fans, Gable Vents, etc.
- The way the squirrels find their way in is usually through a construction gap left on the home or business when it was built.
- Once the squirrels are removed they are relocated.
Check out our Service Area page for more information. We provide service beyond Concord, Lake Norman and Mooresville Squirrel Removal.
Successful squirrel removal requires the skills of a properly trained professional to ensure that the animals don’t get trapped inside.